Tuesday 19 July 2011

WWE Got The Memo...

So I've written nothing since Monday, due to a rather big event that happened yesterday. My 21st birthday! Honestly, I think someone at head office got the memo, and have given me my very own 3 days of birthday celebrations.

I missed the divas match, I was having a smoke after my orgasm over this. Source: withleather.com

A lot of things have happened in the past 72 hours. We had the epicness that was Money In The Bank, leading into CM Punk posting some awesome Twitter photos, including this gem. Oh yeah, we had Scruffy the janitor forced to clean up the collection of the IWC sperm that was the Daniel Bryan "Money in The Bank" briefcase win. Honestly, I thought I was asleep still. I still can't believe they did it.

Skip forward after the PPV of the year, and we get to RAW. With such a buzz about this show, I was kind of certain we would be let down. What happened next, was for me, as great as Bryan & Punk escaping Money In The Bank as heroes. That's right, Triple H becoming Mr. Helmsley was the best thing that has happened in the past 72 hours. I was sitting at work, and did a spit take as I was reading the recap. I marked (whilst getting awkwardly stared at by elderly customers playing on the slot machines). I think this is a great move, and Triple H will be able to play the roll very well, especially if it's a weekly spot, trying to get things back in order.

Today, WWE gave me the best present of all. But come on, I'm not going to spoil that for any of you. Let's just say I'm sure that TH and myself need to save some big money to make it to Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment